No.32 Klu (Treatment of Kidneys and Bladder Inflammatory Diseases)
Medication for treatment of kidneys and bladder inflammatory diseases. Eliminates edema. Has an anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effect. Normalizes body water balance
250 mg, 100 capsules
- Urinary tract infections (acute cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis).
- Edema syndrome. State, accompanied by edema.
- The period of treatment with hormones (glucocorticosteroids).
- Preventing the side effects of hormonal contraception.
- Bite of monocled cobra (Naja kaouthia), Russel's viper (the dosage should be 25000 mg).
As a comprehensive therapy:
- Prostatitis (the basic medicine is N44 Kwao Krue Dang).
- Intracranial pressure (the basic medicine is N40 Gínkgo bilóba).
Directions for use
Orally 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals (wash down with water); during 4-8 weeks.
The medicine should be protected from direct sunlight and stored at temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Indian Camphorweed (Pluchea Indica)
Feedback and questions:
5/5 (12 reviews)