No.21 Lingzhi Mushroom (Reishi)
Medication with a wide range of healing effects. Has an antineoplastic effect, destroys malignant cells. Restores immune functions. Reduces predisposition to allergic reactions.
250 mg х 100 capsules
- Oncological diseases (lungs, stomach, liver, prostate, mammary gland etc., including benign myoma, fibroma and mastopathy).
- Recovery period after chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Treatment of the CNS development delay (epilepsy, ICP, mental retardation).
- Allergic diseases (asthma, pollinosis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, in combination with N27 Nguak Pla Moa).
- High blood pressure (in combination with N13 Haam or N18 Two Wan Peng).
- Hepatitis, cirrhosis (in combination with N26 Luk Tai Bai).
Pregnancy, lactation; don’t use for children under 1 year old.
Directions for use
Orally for adults - 2 capsules 2-3 times a day after meals (wash down with water); during 4-8 weeks. For children aged from 1 to 5 years old – 1capsule per day after meal, over 5 years old – 1-2 capsule per day after meal.
The medicine should be protected from direct sunlight and stored at temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Feedback and questions:
5/5 (11 reviews)