Nourishing Face Cream with Crocodile Oil
Crocodile oil is rich of oleic Acid which is a key ingredient for cell regeneration, reducing skin burning sensation & speeding up wound-healing process, as well as reduces the prominence of scars. It contains Omega 3, 6 and 9, which act not only as anti-inflammatory and soothing agents, but also as a perfect source for skin moisturizing.
- Accelerates the process of cell regeneration after destructive therapy (laser and phototherapy, as well as chemical peels).
- Soothes the skin, relives rashes and irriations.
- Smoothes wrinkles. Extend skin youth.
- Cures micro damages of the skin.
- Helps with frostbite on the skin.
- Prevention of scarring after plastic surgery
Distilled water, disodium edta, butylene glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, crocodile oil , butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract, glycein, ethoxydiglycol, alcohol, beewax, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
Directions for use
Apply in the layer to face and neck area 2-3 times daily.
Feedback and questions: